Write It, See It, Do It
Turning your vision into action workshop
I launched this workshop four years ago as a yearly – one-off – in person workshop.
It has been such a success that I have since been running it every two months.
- Having a clear and strong vision of what you want to achieve is essential to make things happen in your life.
- Writing your vision in the finest details, involving all your senses, in all areas of your life is exhilarating.
- Turning it into a beautiful vision board is fun and inspiring.
But if you leave it there, all it will be is a dream! Knowing how to stay connected to your vision and what first steps to take is when things start shifting from dream to reality.
Join me for a fun and interactive full-day workshop where you will:
- Write the compelling vision of what you want your life to look like in three years
- turn that vision into a beautiful and inspiring vision board
- connect to your future self to know what recommendations she has for you
- Learn the tools and rituals to stay focused on your vision
- Identify the first steps you need to take to start turning your vision into reality
The next dates you can enroll for are:
Thursday, January 23, 2020
Wednesday, March 25, 2020
Thursday, May 29, 2020
Friday, September 25, 2020
Friday, October 23, 2020
Friday, November 27, 2020
10:00 – 17:00
London SW5 0SW
Tube: Earl’s Court
Places are limited to 12 participants per workshop and are on a first come first served basis.
Fees: £147 / £127 for Athena members
All prices are including Lunch, coffee, tea and refreshments
and you also get access to my Write It, See It, Do It, private FB group
where you get accountability and mentoring to make things happen.
To register contact AnYes at firstname.lastname@example.org,
call 07470 244 415 or book via EventBrite (extra fees apply).